Monday, May 24, 2010

My Community Involvement


I was involved in Help Age India community back in India. I collected funds for this community. Even I have donated more then hundred thousand Rupees to this community till now. Moreover, I arranged short Marathon for the promotion of Help Age India . I am supporting this community for six years continuously till now.

About Help Age India:

Help Age India work for the cause and care of the disadvantaged older persons and to improve their quality of life. Help Age is working closely with Senior Citizen Associations and encouraging seniors to speak up for their own rights. Their main aim is to help elders rebuild their own lives and take charge of their own future, restoring within them a sense of self worth and confidence.
You can read about them on www.helpageindia.org

1 comment: