Friday, May 21, 2010

My Business Process


A business process is a collection of related, structured activities or tasks that produce a specific service or product(serve a particular goal) for a particular customer or customers. According to me, every business process :
  1. has a specific goal.
  2. has specific input.
  3. has specific output.
  4. uses resources.

1) has specific goal: like in India I have worked on stores as a customer care, so my goal was customer satisfaction by providing them better product and maximization of profit of the store.

2) has specific input: In my job it is providing customers with their required need or product.

3) has specific output: the customers satisfaction and increase in the number of customers is their output which is directly a profit to the store.

4) uses: the use of their maximum resources in the store which includes the availability of maximum products under one roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment