Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Awards and Honours

Award is the most valuable thing which makes people happy on their achievement. During my school life that is in India I have received many prizes and now they are the part of my life as I remember each moment of success with the help of them. The awards are really important to me. Here I would like to mention some of the prizes which I can't forget through out my whole life :
  • From First grade till grade seven I have received prizes for standing first in the class. Along with that I have received " The Best Student" prize twice in my school life.
  • Outside the School also I have won many prizes. I have stood first twice in Fashion Show organised by the Rotary Club in my city.
  • I have also won bronze medal in National Table Tennis Competition for the school.

Awards definitely boost up your hard work and they also motivate you to achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment